Terms of Purchase
Important terms when purchasing an Elevate product:
- Payment: Elevates promotional products are always prepaid. They may be purchased over the phone by card, bank transfer or online if that option is available. Phone and E-Commerce payments are made via our Secure Trading Payment System, and there is a fixed £2 surcharge that covers card fee, postage and packaging.
- Each promotion has its own set of unique Terms & Conditions. If buying over the phone with an Elevate member of staff: they will go through the key T & C’s before purchase. If buying online: the T & Cs are listed on the offer webpage.
- Most of our promotions are valid only to new clients of the venue who have not have visited the venue within the past 12 months. This will be stipulated in the promotions unique T & C’s.
- Regardless of how you purchase your promotional product, when you receive it you must validate it before booking any appointments. This is done simply by signing your name in the signature box on the certificate/voucher to say you have read and understood the T & C’s in full.
- If the promotion you purchased is receivable as a folded certificate or package card, it will be posted to you the day of purchase and is receivable within 1 – 3 working days.
- If the promotion you purchased is receivable as an E-Voucher; it will be emailed to you the same day as purchased.
- Complaints: All complaints or Customer Service issues must be email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We take customer service very seriously and want to ensure all of our product buyers have an excellent customer experience from both ourselves and the salon/spa.
- Cancellation and Refunds: Elevates refund policy is such: Anyone who purchases an Elevate promotional product is eligible for a refund if requested within 14 days from purchase date, provided none of the visits have been taken or forfeited. They are also eligible for refund for any unused visits in the event of the venue going into administration. In situations where a customer is unhappy with the service provided by the salon/spa; Elevate will investigate and attempt to resolve the issue but it is then up to the salon to rectify it.
"Elevate Advertising are a highly professional marketing outfit who delivered on their promise which was not only to attract new clients through our door (which is the easy part), but to provide a quality of clientele which thoroughly complemented our brand. Our campaigns owe their success to Elevate`s enviable contact database which allowed them to carefully coordinate our campaigns to suit our exact requirements. Following an initial trial at our Manchester salon, where the results were beyond our expectations, we have since rolled out similar campaigns in Birmingham and Leeds and continue to work on developing new campaigns in the future."
Ben Kennedy, Marketing Manager, Nicky Clarke Salons
"We engaged Elevate to conduct a series of sales campaigns to promote new business interest from local company employees. Business owners who see clients long term will undoubtedly want to explore the opportunity further. Elevate deliver on their promises and have provided new opportunity in a difficult climate. Highly recommended and repeat business will ensure."
Adam Flint, Operations Director, Skin Health Spa Clinics
"We have found the interest generated through Elevate to be very promising. The new clients coming through our door fit the exact profile of clientele we wish to attract to the salon. This coupled with the professionalism of the Elevate service has made the partnership a very worthwhile exercise."
John Maher, Owner, Queen Hair & Beauty, Dublin
"When I opened my second salon in Liverpool City Centre, I needed a direct way of targeting and promoting the salon to potential customers from around the business district. The response Elevate has generated has been great, allowing us to build a fantastic client base and all of our stylists have benefited greatly. Once someone has been to the salon a few times through the campaign, they are far more likely to recommend their friends and work colleagues to the salon too. This was the second time I have worked with Elevate and I have been pleased with the results on both occasions."
Dion Padan, Owner, Hooka Hair, Liverpool
"We can`t speak highly enough of Elevate. The experienced team work tirelessly to ensure that they understand the needs and goals of our company; be it in salon training, customer service, regular reporting or recruiting the right kind of clients for our salons – they never fail to deliver."
Andy Phouli, Chairman, Rush Hair Group
"Elevate have found us new, professional clients & has helped to grow our team! This has also given the Saks brand great presence in our local area. I would happily recommend Elevate and will be contacting other Saks Salons and letting them know of the success we have had with the campaign."
Ellie, Salon Manager, Saks Milton Keynes
"We have been working with Elevate since mid 2014 and we have received 300 clients through their targeted campaign. We have found Elevate to be highly organized and professional supplying us with timely, accurate and relevant clients. We anticipate that our relationship will develop and we have already ordered another 200 client searches during Q1 2015. I would highly recommend their services and their professionalism."
Mark Weston, Owner, Muse of London
"Working with Elevate has been a positive experience for our Salon. By
ensuring that we have given all new Elevate clients the best experience, we
have not only benefitted from hair service upgrades, we are now seeing
clients come back to us once their vouchers have expired.
We believe that meeting the client on visit 1 and matching them up with the
right Stylist, be that a Senior Stylist or a younger Stylist needing to
build a fuller clientele is key to the success of this programme."
Tonia Downes, Co-owner, Gavin Ashley Bury St Edmunds
"The past 4 months have been our most profitable due to our Elevate promotion! When Elevate approached me I was sceptical as have tried various advertising strategies and none have been that successful. But Elevate were so professional and helpful that I thought I'd give it a go.
Since working with Elevate my business has improved and the clients that have been directed to the salon have been lovely. I would recommend any salon that has the room for new clients to take on Elevate."
Lara Wintle, Owner, Arena Hair
"Working with Elevate was one of the best decisions I ever made relating to marketing of my 5 Star Salon! Elevate have a very professional and dedicated team and in a very short space of time I was seeing new clients coming through the door. Now it was up to me and my team to retain these new clients.Theirs is an excellent concept providing it is marketed and sold correctly and in both aspects Elevate have not let me down. I would recommend anyone looking to increase business to give it serious consideration. I look forward to continuing working with them."
Sandra Kotecha, Owner, Original Hair Studio, Bolton
Out of the 380 Elevate clients who have completed the promotion, we’ve currently had 110 clients re-book with us. We make around €40 average per client, but some will spend €60+ and some haven’t even completed the promotion yet. The only issue we’ve had with Elevate clients is that they think they can be booked in whenever they want. We only have a certain limit of Elevate appointments each day, so sometimes we must turn them away. Other than that...... its brilliant!
Valerie Cahill, Owner, Ikon Hair Design, Cork
"Elevate were extremely easy to work with, they guided us through the whole process to make sure we were clear on how the whole promotion worked. They reached out to hundreds of customers within the local area that we wouldn't have been able to reach ourselves which has helped promote our salon greatly for a very reasonable free. The promotion we did with them has boosted our sales and has gained us many new loyal customers. I would highly recommend this company."
Paula Griffin, Owner, Mane St Hairdressing, Bournemouth
“I believe we are now up to promotion number 6 with Elevate. It is without doubt the most effective means of marketing our Hair & Beauty businesses. We launched an Aesthetics Beauty promotion mid-2017 for our Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Didsbury clinics. It focussed on Laser Hair Removal, Microderm and Skin Peels.
Yes, the promotion was 4 heavily discounted appointments. But we have had between 70 – 80% of the Corporate Beauty Card buyers then upgrade and book further Laser Hair courses or more treatments. It’s proven to be very profitable and once again has introduced lots of good new clients who work around us. We’ve found it’s also great for brand awareness in the cities our new clinics are based in.
On the back if its success we’re about to launch a brand new Hairdressing promotion, and I’m excited about seeing the results”
Karol Skwira, Managing Director, Pierre Alexandre Hair & Beauty Salons